A veteran soldier, and part-time ranger/scout
- What do you see as your future goals? Both long term and short term.
- Darris has no concrete goals for the long term at the moment. His former home was utterly destroyed, though luckily he had no close connections there anymore.
- His short term goals are to find a place or a group to belong to again.
- What do you think is the best thing about you?
- His dedication, though sometimes it it tested by his weakness.
- What is your biggest weakness?
- His deeply hidden fatalism, though he tries to hide it as much as possible.
- What is your greatest strength?
- His loyalty, and his versatility.
- What is the most enjoyable thing you remember doing? What is the most significant thing you remember doing?
- His most enjoyable times were when training alongside his comrade-in-arms.
- His most significant thing he remembers doing was joining the army.
- How do you feel about your group members thus far? Are you paranoid, or weary about any of them? Do you respect any of them? Why?
- He has his doubts about some of his companions, but believes them all to be basically decent people.
- He has yet to truly respect any of his companions, mostly because with respect comes a potential friendship, and he does not want any more of those.
- What would you like to know about each one of your party members (ie- how they got a scar? Have they ever been in battle? Have they ever lost someone they loved?)
- He would like to know how far he can trust each of them before they would be willing to betray him.
- What makes you most excited?
- A new horizon.
- What do you enjoy the least?
- Something ending.
- What do you fear the most?
- That one day he may not be able to stop himself from just giving up.
- Why do you think you’re here?
- He is fairly sure we are all put here to die, though he would never admit it. In the meantime he tries to do his best to push back the inevitable darkness.
- What is your worst memory?
- The day his mother died.
- What is your best memory?
- Learning about the world from his mother.
- How do you feel about the other “playable” races (dwarves, elves, gnomes, humans, half-orcs, half-elves)?
- He is curious about the elves, though usually fairly wary of them. He feels sympathetic to other halves, as he knows that can be hard at times.
- If you feel strongly, positive or negative, towards a race, why?
- He hates the goblinoid races for what they did to his city.
- Have you ever been in love? Are you still?
- No, never.
- List 5 of your favorites (ie- color, food, drink, animal, past time, skill, etc.).
- Favorite color: grey.
- Favorite food: roast duck.
- Favorite weapon: the glaive.
- Favorite pastime: reading.
- Favorite drink: Red wine
- Out of character- What is something you would like to see your character do? Something that would happen to them?
- I don’t really have anything in mind at the moment.
- Create an edge for your character.
- Create a flaw for your character.